Sunday, January 26, 2014

Church went Great today

I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, that means every Sunday I go to church for three hours. I love the Gospel and attending church. Here's a story of what happened today.

In Sunday School we were learning more about the creation, we talked about how in the world people mostly think that the world kind of just "happened" (aka the big bang theory). Did you know
21% of Americans believe that "human beings evolved from less advanced life forms over millions of years, and God did not directly guide this process,"  but we believe that God's hand is in all things since he created everything.


  • so anyway the funny part of the story is that we were all learning and being spiritual and I compared this, like everything, to disney. 

teacher: so you all see that God has made this beautiful world and we are his children?

class: *nods*

Anna: *with realization on my face* "like the lion king!"

class: *stares*


friend: Yeah! the circle of life!

class: *nods happily* 

me ^
what i believe

statistics i found


No comments:

Post a Comment