Monday, January 27, 2014

a post about pancakes

There is a pancake place near where i live and it is AMAZING, better than ihop and it's a special treat every time we can go. As you may know I am an awkward person, but that's okay because I accept myself and it's pretty dang hilarious. one day I got out of class and my mom, like every mom, asked me how it went. I'm no lying teenager so I told her the truth, "ahhh! I'm so awkward!" next thing I knew we were pulling up to my favorite breakfast place and I was telling/showing the tales of my awkwardness. Today was one of those days so...

here is a coconut syrup (my favorite kind) recipe:

14 oz Coconut Milk
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
PREP: In a pot, heat all ingredients and whisk continuously over med/low heat for 8-10 mins.
 
and to make your awkward pancake day even more special I thought to add some pictures of *drum roll* PANCAKES!
 
 
 Silly Mr potato head, berries don't go on your head
 
 
want some coconut syrup to go with that pineapple? *licks lips*
 
 
accept your awkwardness you little sun...beam?...ray?..

complete with a banana nose?! I almost don't want to eat you, almost.


achievable: 
this little piggy went all the way...to my tummy!

not achievable:
http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads7/goldengatebridgepancake.jpg 
we can't all make the golden gate bridge into pancake form!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment